Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moo Business Cards - Sample Pack





I received my Moo business cards today! MooCards are the latest and greatest way to share your business with others.  What sets this company's printing process ahead of the pack is what they call "printfinity" which enables the user to use as many images as they want on the reverse side of their business cards.  In my case I ordered the free sample pack of 10 business cards and used 10 different images to show off the different types of photography and design I have to offer.  







They also have stickers and minicards that help you differentiate from your competition!




.... please visit my Zenfolio custom website to experience easy to order prints from KeithCantrellPhotoFeel free to email me with any questions or leave a comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment